We utilise the latest adobe products and have both illustrator and Photoshop. Our personal preference is Photoshop. Here is a list of guidelines. If you are having trouble following them, then please just send us the artwork you do have. We can handle the rest.
- File resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please send artwork at the intended print size, where possible. Remember with printing, garbage in equals garbage out. We will however try to improve and vectorise your files where possible. We will always send you proof before printing.
- If you can please send us a Photoshop psd file, if not we prefer files in the following order: editable EPS, TIFF or high quality jpg.
- Please send files in RGB Mode.
- If possible please put each colour on a separate layer.
- Please specify intended ink colours.
Posted in: Screen Printing